If any change would be nevertheless needed, kindly contact the Congress Secretariat.
Please submit your abstract before June 20th, 2021 at the latest
New deadline now is June 30th, 2021.
After submitting the abstract you will be provided with automatic e-mail confirmation that submission was successful.
The presenting author will be informed in writing regarding the schedule of the presentation.
- The official language of the congress is English only.
- Abstracts should be a maximum of 250 words (without title and affiliations) formatted in Microsoft Word using Times New Roman font size 12 and single-spaced.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out fully when first mentioned in the abstract.
- The title of an abstract should be of a maximum length of 200 characters.
- The maximum size of the enclosed abstract is 5 megabytes.
In case of problems with uploading, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org